critics for my fifth draft








For this blog, I have finally shown my fifth draft to my teachers. She has given me only a couple of things to change about this documentary this time. 

Sound levels needed to be balanced out 

Transitions to fade in and out instead of a quick cut

Sam's voice needs to stay on until the end of the documentary with something visual behind it

"Millie Mangham Documentary" needs to stay on the screen for a little bit longer 

"I'll bring my vape" text message needs to stay on the screen longer as well

I have managed to complete all of these critics and therefore I feel like I have finished my documentary, my focus now is to get my social media pages and my magazine but also my critical essay up to date and finished so I can enter the top grade boundaries. 

Comments

Popular Posts