process of my instagram page









 For this blog, I have uploaded my Instagram pages and posts. The reason I have chosen to use the social media platform, Instagram - is because it links to my target audience. The reason I know this is because the account @teenvogue and other documentation of younger audiences magazines like cosmopolitan etc. 

The posts I have done reflect the work I have put into my documentary. The first post is an introduction and countdown to the documentary. I chose to do a smokescreen (which reflect on the title) and then I went into youtube and searched up 'people inhaling and exhaling' after going through a couple of videos I found one that matches my standard perfectly. The sound of someone lighting a cigarette and then inhaling and exhaling also links to the caption I used ' Inhale, Exhale, Take a deep breath and Prepare' the reason I chose this caption is because I wanted to get the message across to the audience the topic of my documentary through the use of film. 

My next post includes a lot of comments that I personally found online underneath a vaping video. I decided to screenshot these and then place them with little duration in front of a black screen with the title of my documentary appearing in the end, this is the reveal of my title which gets people excited about the documentary and makes them question what is to come next. 

Then I introduce each character which takes up three of my posts and then put the captions as a small and short intro to what they speak about. The use of hashtags in every post increases the view count and the trending topic of vaping and my own hashtag. 

In my last post, I decided to introduce the magazine article I have made in the collaborative efforts of teen vogue. I also have hinted to where the audience is able to find my documentary (ITV) as shown in the corner. The colour scheme I have decided to use is Black and Yellow, the connotations of this could be interpreted in different ways but the idea behind it is danger. Creating a warning sign for the target audience making them want to watch the documentary more. 






Comments

Popular Posts