doing research on statistics


 In this blog, I have filmed myself doing some work such as researching further into statistics on vaping and youths in vaping, BBC1 documentaries looking at the introduction and also on youtube with the main focus being on vaping. I have struggled with thinking about what to do next for this documentary. I have filmed all of my interviews with some filler shots. However, I need to film some more filler shots. I had the idea to go to some of the local vape shops and ask questions and maybe just get some shots of the shop and the inside etc. 

Previously, this was the plan however it didn't go accordingly with one other vape shop. Because I live local to others I am going to try and ask them with the hope they will agree. If they decline I will have to think of alternative options in a way to introduce vaping. 


Comments

Popular Posts