Interviewing a professional about vaping






 In this blog, I have taken the time to interview my mom about her opinion on vaping and smoking as a trained doctor for over 20 years. I wanted to interview her as it would be interesting to understand the viewpoint of someone who knows the detailed information about the risks and benefits of vaping. She goes into the marketing behind it which is beneficial for the research of my own documentary. In my real documentary, I will try and use this interview as she is one of the people I was planning on interviewing as she has never smoked or vaped. I included a timelapse of behind the scenes to make the process more interesting. I wanted to make the atmosphere more home-like by including candles and my dog, Marley it makes the audience and the interviewee feel more relaxed. 



Comments

Popular Posts