deciding what music to include in our preliminary task

 



In the final stages of editing our media preliminary task, we wanted to add some final touches like music and pictures and other videos of Will fishing to make the interview as engaging as possible. For music I was in charge so by this I started by watching different examples of documentaries with different genres. 
I watched 'Night on Earth', 'Unsolved mysteries' and 'Bad sport' these documentaries all vary in genre ranging from crime to nature. I studied the music to the genre and figure due to the genre of our interview about carp we should lean towards a more outdoors and adventure type sound. To find my music I went through Youtube researching 'fishing calming music' or 'documentary music-fishing' and after a while of just surfing the internet I found about 5 tracks. I went onto IMovie and just merged all of them together so it makes to easier for Sam and Isaac to insert into the final edit. 

Comments

Popular Posts