Taking an online art class focusing on eyes and expressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MltW7hccFcE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfx7Erz8ulw 



When taking the online course for practicing the eye I found it quite hard to keep up with the video so I paused it quite a lot just to keep up and really get the detail needed. The video I used to practice drawing wasn't the best as it didn't have a voice over and there were no steps. Overall it was quite a chaotic video to watch. Next time I take a drawing class I will make sure the video i use has a voice over and step by step tutorial I feel as though that would help me more to get it to be the exact replica. 

When drawing the shocked facial expression it was hard to focus on the video as once again it didn't have a voiceover or a step by step tutorial. Although, this was easier to follow because it was slower and had less steps. 

Throughout my research storyboard allow directors to have a look at the movie before production


Comments

Popular Posts